In case you can’t afford the thousands of dollars a day it takes to bring in a trainer for on-site training, here are some alternatives to help you do Office 2007 training in-house.
Use Microsoft’s FREE resources:
- Free self-paced training courses
- Office training roadmaps, covering basics, getting up to speed, keyboard shortcuts and advanced skills.
- Office 2007 User Interface Guides
- Download training right into your Office 2007 programs
- Watch Office Demos
- Download training presentations about Office programs
- Help prepare employees for deployment with the Enterprise Learning Framework
- Virtual Labs
- Become a partner (FREE) and check out Partner events and perhaps even get the Microsoft Across America Truck
Use Microsoft Software Assurance Benefits (if you have Software Assurance).
- Microsoft E-Learning – a few of these are FREE even if you don’t have Software Assurance
- Training Vouchers
Use FREE online webinars
- A simple Google search will bring you tons of these
- Microsoft also offers live and on-demand webcasts
Quick Reference Guides
- Customguide.com has free PDF cheat sheets for every Office 2007 application
More resources to come!